SPECIAL NOTICE: While our office remains open at this time for acupuncture patients, amid the coronavirus pandemic please note the following changes that will remain in effect until at least April 23rd.
1) REDUCED HOURS: Until at least April 23rd office hours are reduced to 8:30 am to 1 pm Mon to Thu and every other Sat from 9 am to 1 pm.
2) TELEHEALTH FOR NATUROPATHIC CONSULTS: Until at least April 23rd naturopathic consults (new and follow-up) will ONLY be offered VIRTUALLY, through teleHealth (secure web or phone) - scheduling available at www.collectivehealthcenter.com.
3) ACUPUNCTURE VISITS: Acupuncture visits continue to be offered for those who consider it essential to their health (mental/ physical) and only to those who are NOT acutely ill or those with cough or fever. In person visits for seniors citizens and immune compromised patients are discouraged until further notice.
4) SAFETY FIRST. The following extra precautions are being taken:
- Scheduling is monitored and we are ensuring at least 30 minutes gap between patient visits
- Taking temperatures and ensuring patients are without cough or fever before entering the building
- Using a humidifier in office
- Bedding is changed over between patients
- Hard surfaces are disinfected between patients and throughout the day
If you are acutely ill please follow-up with your primary care provider for further guidance. If you are acutely ill please do not come into the office at this time, instead please utilize the web or phone options noted above. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you have traveled by airplane, please do not schedule for acupuncture until at least 14 days after being symptom free.
I know that I am on track when I hear patients say: “Thank you for helping me, because my health is improving, my relationship is improving, my family dynamic is improving, and I can engage in my life again”. To me, this is what it is all about and the journey I am honored to be a part of with my patients.
While our office remains open at this time for acupuncture patients, amid the coronavirus pandemic naturopathic consults will be virtual, by phone or secure web consult. to opt for the phone or secure web consult. SEE NOTE ABOVE.
While our office remains open at this time for acupuncture patients, amid the coronavirus pandemic naturopathic consults will be virtual, by phone or secure web consult. SEE NOTE ABOVE.
Monday 8:30 am to 1 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am to 1 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am to 1 pm
Thursday 8:30 am to 1 pm
Every other Saturday 9 am to 1 pm